Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Risner Thanksgiving 2012

Another Risner Thanksgiving for the memory books.  I've only missed 1 in 32 years.  This year was nearly perfect.  I'll let the pictures do the talking.


Henry couldn't believe he was actually handed a cookie this size.  A little cookie never hurt anyone, right?  Well maybe it didn't hurt him but it nearly killed his mom...He usually goes to bed at 7pm, but after the Thanksgiving Day sugar overload, he wouldn't settle down until almost midnight!
I'll take 60 degrees on Thanksgiving Day every year.  That was great!
Priceless.  I love that blanket too, from my grandma's house.






Six of the 8 siblings left of the original 12.









My uncle and aunt, Delbert and Phyllis have a big anniversary coming up and we used Friday while all together to celebrate.
Then the kids all settled in for a movie with the adults played Euchre.

Thanksgiving weekend flies by much too fast.  So much to be thankful for.

2 comments:

  1. I love our family! It is the best.... I am so glad my grand kids get to use grandma Risner's afghan blanket! Memories are priceless!

    ReplyDelete