Wednesday, May 19, 2010

While it was cold and rainy

We've had a lot of cold rainy days in the past week and have had to get a little creative with our indoor activities. My kitchen floors needed mopped anyways so we filled a big bowl of water and the girls splished and splashed until the bowl was basically empty and while wiping up with water was forced to clean my floors. They were perfectly distracted too while I went about my business making dinner. Peace found the Cory household that day....ahhhh. I love it when everyone is happy. Playing with water is so great for kids. We need to do this more often. But hopefully the next time we will be playing with the water outside. 10 days until the pool opens! We can't wait!!!!Then after stripping off all of their wet clothes, I figured I may as well feed Boothe before putting more clothes on her that would have just gotten food caked all over it. Did someone say cake?

1 comment:

  1. Such a great idea! We'll have to do that today - we're definitely getting tired of the cold and rain! The last two days were wonderful, but I wish they would stay around!

    ReplyDelete