Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A few more knitted things

Good morning! As promised here are some of the sweaters that I have made for the girls. I have a few more that I have made and I will share those when I get the chance to pull them out and take a picture of them.

Most of these, from this post, are ones that they have worn for their pictures. Magnolia and Boothe each have worn one of my homemade sweaters for their 3, 6 and 9 month pictures. It will be neat to save their photographs along with the handknit sweater they wore in the picture as keepsakes.
Yes, these pictures were taken in the bathroom! There is just really good light
in there!

2 comments:

  1. They are absolutely beautiful!! I never realized how many things you have knitted..... Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenica, these are amazing!!!! You are so flippin talented, and your girls are so lucky to have you as their creative mama. Where did you learn how to knit?

    ReplyDelete