Sunday, May 30, 2010

A good devotional

I have been reading this devotional for parents nightly and am really enjoying. It is a 26 week daily devotional and I am in the 8th week. It is set up for both parents to read and talk about together, but I haven't been able to get Dan on board yet. I'm guessing that may happen during week 25 or so. It would be very beneficial to do as a couple. It's so important when you have children for both parents to be on the same page when it comes to rules and limits, faith and morals, and plans for the future. Doing a nightly devotional together in order to talk about and figure out these things is a great idea.
Read more about this book at Family Talk.

1 comment:

  1. I love Dr.Dobson...I'll have to check this out...hey your duvet cover looks so nice, did you press it? Looks way better than it ever did on my bed, ha! See ya Tuesday, can I bring anything?

    ReplyDelete