Friday, May 21, 2010

A glimpse of the sun

On one of the few dry days (or maybe just a dry afternoon) last week the girls woke up early from their naps and so we loaded up and went to the zoo and park. It was good to get out and do something and Boothe is old enough now that she likes to see the animals too. She just thinks they are all dogs! ha
This is me trying to get a picture of the two of them together. This is the best I could get. Will I ever learn?Magnolia is Miss Independent when we are at the park. See ya later...and she's off. It makes me a little nervous when the park is busy, but on this afternoon there were only 3 other kids there.Merry-go-round all to herself. At 2, that's a good thing. The ground at this park is very padded and cushiony, but I still get scared that she is going to fall off the merry-go-round when there are older kids playing too. She did fall off backwards once about a year ago!Can you tell by all of these pictures with Magnolia's hair in her face that she wasn't about to slow down for a minute so I could snap her picture? She was on the go. I think the park is her favorite place ever. Whenever we are driving and she sees a playset in someone's backyard or at a church, etc. she always says she wants to go there and play.Have you seen my baby?She was just right here trying to eat a stick.Climbing UP the slide. Why is that always such a treat for kids?
More outdoor posts to come as I remember what it was like to have a couple of sunny days. Today it is thunderstorming. Mickey Mouse here we come! Or maybe I can think of a game to girls can play that will actually get my bathrooms cleaned...hmmm, probably not!

1 comment:

  1. How funny, I love looking at the pictures, They are sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete