Saturday, March 9, 2013

My 2013 To Read List

I usually  have a long list of books I would like to read and never seem to get through them all before adding more and more books to the list.  I'm a sucker for good cover art and will pick up a book at the library that I had never even heard of before and start reading that before books on my to-read list.  These 12 books aren't the only books on my list, they are just the top 12, one for each month of 2013.  Since I haven't read any of these books yet, I can't say much about them.  Maybe they will show up on my recommended books list next year!

If you want a recommendation on what to read next based on the books you have read and enjoyed try Your Next Read.  I have used it for fiction recommendations and have been happy with the results.  It seems very comprehensive and has a tremendous amount of books linked.  You can also link to your Good Reads account for even easier recommendations.
1. The Soldier's Wife by Margaret Leroy
2. The Sisters by Mary S. Lovell
3. The Peach Keeper by Sarah Allen
4. Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
5. Mudbound by  Hillary Jordan
6. 1000 Gifts by Ann Voskamp
7. The Relentless Tenderness of Jesus by Brennan Manning
8. The Gift of an Ordinary Day by Katrina Kenison
9. Gift from the Sea by Ann Morrow Lindbergh
10. Give Them Grace by Elyse M. Fitzpatrick
11. Bringing up Boys by Dr. James Dobson
12. How do you Tuck in a Superhero? by Rachel Balducci

No comments:

Post a Comment