Friday, March 15, 2013

Easter Countdown

Just over 2 weeks until Easter and at this point I'm just hoping we don't have snow then. Last year at this time we had a week of 80 degree days, the girls were outside in swimsuits playing with the hose, this year we have had several snowy March days! Regardless of the snow we are still thinking and dreaming of spring. We are watching the first flowers pushing their way up through the ground, listening to the robins returning, and going through bins of summer clothes to see what we will need for the kids once the weather warms up. Around the house I have decorated with some Easter-y, springtime pastels to cheer us up a bit. We are in the midst of a unusually busy March, but that's ok. It keeps us busy and chugging through the rest of the month and then before we know it, it will be April and snow is illegal in April, right? So here is a peek at some spring Easter-ness around our home.






Easter baskets waiting to be filled!

These are 3 printables I found for free online and had Dan print them out in 5x7 and 8x10 sizes to frame around the house.





I'm making these for a church potluck on Sunday. Too bad I gave up sweets for Lent, I'm sure these taste really good!
So 2 more weeks of daily blog posts. This is getting really hard posting everyday. I'll be glad when i can take a little breather after Lent and post only a couple times a week. It's hard thinking of things to post about some days. Next week I have a bunch of our favorite dinner recipes to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment