Monday, April 5, 2010

Gardening {part 1}

So maybe I'm getting a little carried away with this part 1, part 2, etc stuff, but I'm hoping to keep you all in the loop as our garden grows this summer. Last year was our first attempt and it went GREAT! I guess our thumbs are greener than I had thought. Yesterday we planted some early seeds... peas and onions and sugar snap peas. These we have never done before so if anyone has any helpful hints on how to grow these veggies we would love to hear about it.

Well I know that you are all on the edge of your seats anticipating the first green sprouts, so I'll keep you informed. Wish us luck with our new vegetables.

Our garden at the end of the winter.
We are obviously very patriotic with all of the American flags littering our garden. Leftovers from last July 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment