Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stamped Onesies

A good friend on mine had a baby. We went to visit them a couple weeks ago. I wanted to make the little guy something, but I feel like so many homemade ideas are too girly. Maybe it's because I only have girls and that's where my focus is. Anyways, I saw this tutorial on another blog and thought this would be a fun thing to make for a baby boy. You can read about how I did it by following the tutorial link. I hope he likes them! :) I made them out of long sleeved onesies for this winter so it will be awhile before I'll be able to see him in them.

2 comments:

  1. Jenica, that is such a cute idea! I love it. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Darby - LOVE her blog! I made some onesies for Chritian like this last year...so cute!

    ReplyDelete