Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sweet Neven

This past Sunday, we traveled to St. John, IN to visit a good high school friend of mine, her husband and their 2 week old baby. He is so precious and so tiny.

Makes me want a newborn again, but seriously not yet. Not anytime soon.

Makes me want a little boy someday. Not that I wouldn't fall in love with another baby girl.

Makes my 2 seem HUGE. And so able.Two other friends from high school, Lindsay and Christine drove over for the afternoon. We had lunch together and stayed and visited for much longer that I had expected. This year is our 10 year reunion from high school. These girls are like sisters to me. We grew up together. Even though we only see each other a couple times a year; everytime we are together, it we pick right up where we left off.

Stephanie is the one on the far left. Then Lindsay, me and the girls, and Christine.
Congratulations, Stephanie and Dan, on your bundle of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment