Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Colorado Trip {part 1}

I took so many pictures while we were visiting with the Cory family in Colorado. It is taking me so long to pick out the good ones and get them posted. Plus, throw in marathon viewing sessions of Showtime's Dexter and I'm not getting much else done. Luckily we only have 9 episodes to go and then we will be caught up. I told Dan I didn't want to start any new series in awhile. We get sucked in to easily.

Anyways, the girls did well on the 2+ hour plane rides to and from Denver. We drove up to Chicago Friday morning and hopped on a plane at Midway arriving in Colorado later that afternoon.Ayla was greeted by many hugs and kisses when we first arrived...and for the whole weekend for that matter.Trying to get a picture of the 3 of them. No one is looking (not surprisingly), but they seem in their element so I really like this picture.Magnolia loved to make Ayla laugh by rubbing her face on her tummy.
These are 3 sweet Cory girls! More pictures to come tomorrow from the rest of the trip.

1 comment: