Sunday, September 19, 2010

My First Wreath

I love decorating for the holidays, especially fall leading into Christmas. My home feels so warm and festive for those 3-4 months a year. These chilly temps early in September this year has gotten me started a little earlier than most years. I made a wreath for my front door and I really like how it turned out. This is the first one I have ever made and I'm now wondering why!?! I already have plans for a Christmas one.

I hope it holds up through the elements! And the pumpkins out front are from our garden. I love that I can use so many in decorating my home this year. They are much too expensive to buy in a large quantity from the store or pumpkin patch. I still have plenty in the basement to puree and use for breads.

We had a great weekend in Colorado with the Cory family. I took way too many pictures and hope to get the chance to sit down sort through those this week to share with you all.

Happy Fall! :)

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Yeah, I'd love to see a link to a tutorial, or even better - you could post a tutorial yourself!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has to be one of the warmest, most welcoming front doors I've ever seen! Great job, Jenica! Chelsea

    ReplyDelete