Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My 200th Post

So since we started this blog when Boothe was born I have posted 200 times. Wow! What a record of our life for the girls to look back on when they are older. I have seen somewhere a company that will take your blog and make it into a book. I may try it out and have do it yearly if it turns out well. It would be pretty neat to have a yearly printed copy of all my blog posts to flip through.

I have been taking a lot of pictures and sometimes I end up with random ones that really don't fit well in any one blog post. So today I decided to just dump them all into this post.

Magnolia licking the spoon after I made some cookies. I have taught her well.Magnolia just being Magnolia.Our days are split between in the playroom and outside.
Could Boothe be any more obsessed with Zoe? Loves her. And luckily Zoe loves to be bear hugged and snuggled by Boothe.
Our peas are doing great. So far we have picked 23 and have eaten them all raw off the vine. The plants are about 6 feet tall now. We expected them to only be about 3 feet. Has anyone grown sugar snap peas before? How tall are the vines suppose to be?

We have a busy June. Last weekend we had the wedding and were in Indy Friday-Sunday. This weekend the girls and I are traveling to Ohio for a graduation party Friday-Sunday. The following weekend we have another wedding in Indianapolis on Saturday and may do something for Father's Day in Indy on Sunday while we are down there. And then the last weekend in June we have a baby shower on Saturday. I guess the first half of July is busy too. We are having Boothe's birthday party on the 3rd and then we always go to my cousin's for a pool party on the 4th every year. Dan's brother, Pete, his wife, Mis, and their 7 month old, Ayla, are coming to visit from Colorado the week after the 4th. Then the following week of July 11th-17th we will be up in Michigan on the lake at a rental with my family. I'm sure we will find something that will keep us busy the last 2 weeks in July too! So I may be posting a little less this summer. I'm not sure how it will all work out. For now though, keep coming by and following us!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to have the blog made into a book, that will be a wonderful gift for the girls to have when they are bigger. It would be nice to have known what my mom did, day to day with us and have a journal like this to look
    back on. Boothe sure does love dogs:) Magnolia is such a good big sister. Your summer is almost filled up already.

    ReplyDelete