Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Boothe's use and abuse

Boothe just loves everything I bring home from garage sales. She took a liking to this stool right away and flipped it over and crawled on. Now everytime she sees it she crawls over to it, turns it over and gets on it. Have I told you that she is a climber? Twice now when I have looked the other way for a few moments she has climbed on top of their kid picnic table and been squatting there when I looked back. And then yesterday the girls were playing in their playroom and I went into the kitchen to start dinner. Then I hear "mommy, look at Booie". I walked back in there and she was standing on one of their chairs holding on to the back.This was THE BEST garage sale find for Boothe. She gets so excited to see use it. I love that my cheap finds are used and appreciated!
Can you believe that my baby will be a year old in 10 short days? Today I got her a big girl forward facing car seat. After a year of screaming filled car rides, I'm hoping this is the answer to my prayers. I also got her some whole milk and she seems to like it ok. I'm trying to wean her from nursing in the next week or two but she isn't making it easy. Magnolia was so easy and was glad to switch from nursing to whole milk. Any suggestions for making the switch easier on both of us?!?

4 comments:

  1. That is one beautiful baby!! She looks just like your baby pictures in the one that she is playing with her "walking toy" and her mouth is open! I had so much fun with you all in Ohio. Looking forward to Boothe's birthday and the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, Boothe is a little Jenica! I feel like I am stepping back into time every time I see her! We had such a great time, I am ready for another road trip!! Gramma Kath

    ReplyDelete
  3. remember that green stool at grandmas that looked like a big spool and we would turn it on the side and walk on it? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boothe is hilarious! Those girls are soo precious and fun to be with. Yes Michelle I do remember that green footstool:)

    ReplyDelete