Sunday, June 6, 2010

Best Friends #2

Kaelyn and Magnolia are best buddies. They are 3 days apart and have the best time when they get together to play. The only reason I titled this post "best friends #2" is because I'm determined the Magnolia and Boothe will be "best friends #1"!! Kaelyn and Magnolia met when they were about 9 months old and have grown up together. It's been fun watching them begin to interact with each other, then play with each other and now have little conversations together. It's also great that Kaelyn's mom and I are such good friends too. She has a great blog that you should check out about going green frugally...liverenewed.blogspot.com. Oh, and Boothe and Kaelyn's brother, Brenden, are only 7 days apart! I guess God really wanted to McClements and Cory families to be great friends!In this picture I told the girls to "touch heads" meaning put their heads together. They looked at me and each other with confused looks on their faces adn then both of them did exactly what I "said" to do! ha!

1 comment:

  1. That is really great for the girls. Can't wait to see pictures of them in 5-10-15 years. They will be friends for life, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete