Thursday, August 19, 2010

08/19/1981

My birthday.

Today is my birthday and I spent it exactly how I wanted to. At home with my 2 girls. It would have been nice if Dan could have joined us, but we'll have him all weekend.


We had beautiful weather, great leftovers for lunch and I didn't have to make dinner OR clean up after dinner! We went out to eat when Dan got home from work.


And the BEST part of today was I started a little craft project that I have been wanting to do, but hadn't gotten around to yet! I live for "projects" and am so excited to be tackling another one. I'll share more later!


Thanks, everyone for the birthday wishes on facebook, emails and phone calls. It was a good day.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture!! Glad you had a great birthday, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh -- My three girls!!

    ReplyDelete