Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Vday

First of all Happy Valentines Day to all you love birds out there. Secondly I completely unknowingly dressed all 3 of my kids in coordinating clothing. Third I didn't even notice it until much later in the day. I must have had a deeply suppressed attraction to navy and yellow this morning that I was unaware of. I got Magnolia dressed, fed and out the door for school. She had her Valentines party with her classmates today. Once Magnolia was gone, I pulled out clothes for Boothe and Henry, not even noticing that they matched. Later that morning I saw that they matched and told Boothe. Then after picking Magnolia up, feeding everyone lunch, and heading downstairs to play I realized that they all were dressed for a family picture. So there's my weird story of the day. It would have made a little more sense, since it is Valentines, if they had been coordinating in shades of pink and red, but instead it was all just a random aligning of the cosmos. How are you dressed today? Are you festive in pink and red?

No comments:

Post a Comment