Saturday, October 23, 2010

Some Favorite Children's Books

We first found these 2 series of kid's books at various garage sales during the summer and everyone just loved them and enjoyed them so much that I decided to hunt down the entire sets on Ebay.  They were easy to find and cheap so we now enjoy all the volumes of both The Sesame Street Treasury and The Sesame Street Library.
They are full of short stories, poems, activites, counting, letters, pictures, learning and Magnolia's favorite, sign language.  What a fun set of books.  We can sit down and go through an entire book or just a couple stories and activites depending on what we have time for.  Magnolia will even sit down alone and try the sign language.

These books were published in the late 70s/early 80s.  I love that I recognize the old Sesame Street characters and my girls are learning the same way that I did as a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment