Thursday, October 21, 2010

Latest Knitting Project

I just finished up some quasi-matching barre style hats for the girls. The colors are the same and they are both striped, but I didn't match the stripes exactly and I used different patterns. Turning any simple hat pattern into a barre style is pretty easy. I just increased stiches during the rows before the decrease rows began. They turned out so cute and as you can tell by the pictures below, Boothe loves them at least!I wasn't planning on posting many pictures for this post but then Boothe decided to do a fashion show with absolutely no encouragement by me. I was cracking up! Hilarious! Her and her poses, sheesh!I picked out the yarn so that both hats would match each others but also match both girl's coats.
I actually don't have a single knitting project that I am working in right now, which is rare. I've been busy getting ready for Magnolia's birthday party this weekend, making Magnolia's halloween costume and spending time doing my Bible studies. I would love to knit some things for Christmas gifts this year, but I'm not sure if it's going to happen. Hope to get some extra time in November to work on some handmade gifts. Aren't they the best?

1 comment:

  1. Jenica you are sooo talented, don't know where you got it:) I love those hats,how would I look in one like that? (Christmas) Boothe is a ham (acher)

    ReplyDelete