Thursday, March 25, 2010

Two Cuties

So do they look like sisters? Boothe's eyes are still a darker grayish color and her hair, although blonde, is nothing like Magnolia's toe-head blonde tresses. We will still have to wait quite awhile to see if Boothe has my curls or Dan's straight hair. Magnolia's hair managed to stay very light all through the winter and has no curl in it whatsoever. Secretly (well I guess if I'm blogging about it, it really isn't a secret) I hope that they both have simple straight hair. My unruly hair has been the cause of many headaches through out my childhood and even now. If you have straight hair and have always wished for curls, just know that YOUR grass really is greener. Plus you always have a curling iron when you need it!


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes Boothe looks just like Magnolia, then other times she looks like Boothe:) You sure know they are sisters. Just like you and Brooke.

    ReplyDelete