Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Another Shower for Brooke

A million years ago, before I took over our computer desk as a sewing desk (it is actually my grandma's antique sewing maching table) and hooked up our PC to our TV; before we lost power for almost 3 days (had to buy dry ice to save our frozen foods) and had no computer, internet, iPad charger, cell phone charger, etc.; before I got lazy and never uploaded pictures off of my camera to the computer (or did that happen before Brooke's shower?)...I threw a baby shower for my sister with the help of my mom.  We had it at my church in a great little room used for all kinds of meetings and small events.  We had a great time.  I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story.











And now she is 37.5 weeks along and we all are prepared to meet him anyday, especially the new mom and dad.  I say he arrives on July 26.  Due date is the 30th.  What's your guess?

1 comment:

  1. my guess is July 22nd!! I think since Jenica had her first baby on the 22nd of the month, Brooke will have her first baby on the 22nd of the month:) When ever it is, it won't be long...

    ReplyDelete