Thursday, June 28, 2012

June Happenings

So since I posted last, lots has been going on.  We will start with Henry boy who hasn't gotten any teeth yet but looking at these gummy-smile pictures makes me not want him to ever get any.  But then that would be weird as an adult...and not as cute.  I'm just waiting for a mom out there to figure out how to freeze time so we can keep our babies as babies!  Mr. Henry is now 6 months old and I'm not sure how that happened.  In the past month he has started crawling, sitting up and going from his belly to sitting up.  We have also started eating some real food and so far he likes it all.  The only issue is he has spit up pretty constantly since he was born and now that has gone from bad to worse as up comes the carrots and green beans too.  Good thing he is such a joy!

 One night Dan found a little birdy that had flown out of the nest before it was time in our yard.  He tried putting it back into the nest but it just hopped right back out.  The girls were thrilled to find their little friend the next morning.  We told Boothe he needed to go back to his mommy and she said that she would be it's mommy.  I have a feeling we have a lot of pet hampsters, fish, rabbits, turtles, etc in our future.  All this one says she wants for her birthday is "lots and lots of different animals".

June also hosted a family vacation to Florida which I will post about soon.  We had a wonderful time and I'll tell you all about it.

Magnolia is finishing up swimming lessons this week from the same woman who taught me as a child!  She is learning a lot and I can't wait to go watch her on the last day of class tomorrow.

We are not getting any rain around here these days, but have been sure to water our garden which is doing great.  Lots and lots and lots of carrots and sugar snap peas are growing up the trellis nicely.  I need to show you the fun pea trellis we put together this year.  So neat and it's working really well.

I haven't been to too many garage sales this year.  A baby kind of glues you to home most days for naps and juggling 3 kids to drive around to sales sounds exhausting....and it is because I have done it a couple of times.

Ok, I think that catches us up pretty well.  I'll try and get that Florida post done soon, but for now I'm off to bed!

1 comment:

  1. My smiley Henry,such a sweet baby!! Boothe might be a veterinarian when she grows up? Magnolia will be a great swimmer:)

    ReplyDelete