Wednesday, September 11, 2013

First Day of Kindergarten

My oldest baby started kindergarten on August 26th. She is going to ECDC at Notre Dame where she went to preschool last year.  It's every day but I feel fortunate to have a half day option so I pick her up at 11:45 before lunch.  I don't feel sad sending my baby off to school like most moms of kindergarteners but I think it's because she is going to the same place she went for preschool so it doesn't feel very different.  My hard year will probably be next year when all the other moms are already used to their kids going to a real big kid school all day.

Her room is right next to her old 4/5s class from last year.  She often sees her teachers from last year and plays on the same playground as before.  It's nice that its so familiar for her.  Now the big question is where will she go next year and where will we find a house!




4 comments:

  1. I can't believe Magnolia is in Kindergarten! before we know it Palmer will be in school. I am so proud of Magnolia I can hardly stand it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam
    https://sateayambv.blogspot.com/2018/12/uniknya-trik-memandikan-ayam-mendekati.html/

    ReplyDelete
  3. More loads for mommy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’d take mommy home, lift that dress, and put loads in her! She loves cum.

    ReplyDelete