Sunday, June 2, 2013

Where We've Been

So it's been 2 weeks since I've pulled up my blog to post but I actually have a very good excuse this time. Two excuses, really. We were out of town for a week, getting home on Memorial Day, and since we returned we have been packing and moving boxes and things into storage. We have an official closing date of June 21st, but have yet to nail down our next place. Things will work out in the next two weeks...because it has to!

Moving is overrated. My advice, don't do it. There is nothing fun about it. It's overwhelming, tedious, and annoying. This is why we are waiting patiently for the perfect home to come along before we buy again...I never want to move again.

June may be quiet around here as I spend my free time packing, organizing, and labeling box after box after box. I'll try and post some pictures from time to time of our moving process.

Recently when we were out of town, we visited Evansville, IN, Rogers, KY (Red River Gorge area), and Murfreesboro, TN. I'll post about that trip soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment