Monday, May 28, 2012

Tennessee Trip 2012

Like last year, we traveled down to visit family in Tennessee for a long weekend.  Mom, Brooke and Raife joined us this year.  My aunt Peggy also came with her friend, Linda, from Texas.  We had so much fun and made so many good memories.  Family was always so important when I was growing up and I want to instill the same value in my children.  What's better than 3 generations enjoying each other's company?





















 And this is why it's worth loading 2 babies, 2 preschoolers and 4 adults up in a minivan to make an 8 hour journey through 3 states....
 And this...
 And this...
 And this...
Thanks, Delbert and Phyllis for a great visit.  Hope to see you soon in Indiana, but if not, we'll be back down to Tennessee next year!

1 comment:

  1. So glad I went, FAMILY is so important, those kids will be graduating before we know it:( Loved spending time with my 4 fantastic GRANDKIDS!

    ReplyDelete