Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter Morning

The bunny was good to us this year.  I wish he still left a little something for me, but every year, no such luck.  We woke up early and played with their new things, found some eggs the bunny had hidden around the house and left for breakfast served at chuch.  Every Easter there is a pancake breakfast before the service.  After church we went out to lunch with David and Mary and went to my parent's house for dinner.  Tyler was in town and of course Brooke and the family came too.  Holidays are just the best and I love the traditions that have been established and developing since Magnolia was born.

 The 4 grandkids on my side.  Boothe kept squeezing Raife and he would get mad and lean back on her.  He's almost as big as she is so she would fall back and so it took a lot of effort to get this picture.
 And then Boothe's always doing or saying something to make us all laugh....

2 comments:

  1. I love a Midwest Mama who enjoys smocking as much I do...and is not afraid to dress her baby boy in it either :)

    ReplyDelete