Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March Catch-Up

Wow, what a March we have had.  Amazing weather, hot and sunny.  The girls have been having lots of adventures outside while Henry has been growing like a weed!  He is 3 months old now and just the happiest little guy.  I can't get enough of him!



 I love that I'm hanging clothes on the line in March and that this little fireball has been helping me.  And she happens to be the one who makes most of the laundry too.  About 2 minutes after stepping out the door to play outside, she is covered in dirt from head to toe!




 March....in Indiana????  I have been pretending we live in Florida!  I'm getting used to this weather way too quickly!

 Jump for Joy!

2 comments:

  1. We all are soo ready for summer!! Henry will be at a good age to enjoy summer also this year:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to spend our summer days together!

    ReplyDelete