Sunday, April 3, 2011

Welcome, Jonah

I know I said that I would be posting last night, but Dan was on the computer working so I didn't get the chance.  But on a better note, yesterday, my cousin, Michelle, had her sweet baby.  Jonah Thomas entered the world late last night and weighed 7 pounds 5 ounces.  We are so excited for Michelle and Greg and their first child, Jonah!

In honor of her delivery and his birth, I decided to post pictures from her baby shower a few weeks ago.
 After the showers that she had, she was all set for baby.  Lots of nice things!  We got her a plentiful supply of cloth diapers and a baby food maker.  I don't know who is more excited for her to use them, me or her!
 Magnolia and Boothe were great little helpers unwrapping gifts.  Sometimes even before Shell could read the card, they had the gift ripped open and were ready for the next.
 The 2 pregnant ladies.  Both expecting boys, although Jonah is now here.  Brooke's baby, Raife, will arrive late July!  Lots of boys this year.
 The Grandma-to-be and the Mommy-to-be.
And just for good measure, a little bit of Boothe.  Pure feistiness all wrapped up in the tightest hugs, biggest kisses and sweetest smiles!

1 comment:

  1. Yeh.... baby Jonah is here. Magnolia and Boothe are great little helpers, they will have to help Brooke at her shower:)

    ReplyDelete